Application for Undergraduate Degree

During the second semester of your junior year, or prior to enrollment in the 100th hour toward your degree, you should complete an Application for an Undergraduate Degree which is available from the Coordinator of Program Advisement.  This form indicates the additional courses you plan to take to complete your degree requirements.  

The Coordinator of Program Advisement and the Director of Undergraduate Programs will carefully review the completed form to verify that all the departmental and university requirements have been satisfied.  You will be notified of the result of their review.

If you postpone submitting your application until the “final” semester, you may find that you need to take additional courses, thus delaying your graduation. 

IMPORTANT:  You must submit this application by the end of the semester prior to the one in which you intend to graduate, or you will not be allowed to take CE 499L, Design of Civil Engineering Systems, or CE 497L, Design Construction Integration, which is required in your last semester. You must submit an Unofficial Academic Transcript from LoboWeb, a Degree Audit from LoboWeb (which has your transfer course evaluations), and a Minor form, if applicable, along with the Application for Degree. 

For Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering students, you must also have taken the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam in order to be eligible to graduate.

Please contact the Coordinator of Program Advisement in the department for forms and instructions.